Scroll down for selected seat details
The DeKalb County Barn Tour is a one-day driving tour of barn sites within
DeKalb County hosted by the DeKalb Area Agricultural Heritage Association and
the JF Glidden Homestead & Historical Center.
Participants will receive a map Guide Book containing hand-drawn sketches of
each barn and the barn's history, style and use. Participants drive to each
location in any order for a tour of the barn(s), including many interiors.
Purchase your event ticket at any of the eight locations or at this website.
Admission is $25 per vehicle (buses extra) (Museum members receive a $5
discount). Bus groups are welcome. Call for details on pricing; Rob Glover at
the JF Glidden Homestead & Historical Center at (815) 756-7904 or email@example.com.
1. Ostfriesland Farms, 10330 Rt. 23, Waterman, IL 60556
2. Waterman Winery & Tuntland Barn, 11582 Waterman Rd., Waterman, IL 60556
3. Honey Hill Orchard, 11747 Waterman Rd., Waterman, IL 60556
4. Thomas / Todd Barn, 8720 Elva Road, DeKalb, IL 60115
5. Barshinger / Carroll Barn, 13840 S. 1st Street, Waterman, IL 60556
6. Austin and Alex Mitchell Barn, 5252 Miller Road, Shabbona, IL 60550
7. Challand Barn, 12212 University Road, Shabbona, IL 60550
8. Brummel / Larson Barn, 11559 Shabbona Road, Shabbona, IL 60550
9. Rosene / Hart Barn. 14170 Shabbona Road, Shabbona, IL 60550
10. Barn at Red Home Farm, 13459 Tower Road, Lee, IL 60530
The Monsanto Company has graciously opened their Production Plant and Research Facility for tours during the Barn Tour. The tours at both facilities are included in your ticket for the Barn Tour. Directions to both facilities are available at any Barn Tour location.